THE FAMILY LEGAL CENTER
Ongoing, one-on-one support.
The Family Legal Center (FLC) empowers parents and grandparents who do not have lawyers to successfully advocate for themselves in child support, custody, and visitation cases.
All services are free. At the Center, we offer:
- Expert legal information and assistance.
- Help completing court documents and understanding court orders.
- Help with objections and appeals.
- Support group for mothers who are involved in Family Court. Click here to learn more.
- Accompaniment to Family Court or other public agencies, such as the Child Support Collection Unit (also known as Customer Service).
- Referrals to helpful resources in your community.
- Parenting Workshops - Click here to learn more.