ONLINE LEGAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
Make it through Court faster and easier.
LIFT’s Online Legal Education Program provides free webinars on a wide range of family law issues, helping you put your best foot forward in Court. All webinars include the opportunity for question and answer. Stay tuned for a schedule of upcoming webinars.
Our first webinar, "The Rights of Relatives in Family Court” launched on July 11, 2012. This reviews all a grandparent or any relative needs to know about custody and visitation in the New York State Family Courts.
Other Helpful Resources for Relative Caregivers
- Read LIFT's step-by-step Legal Resource Guide on the "Rights of Relatives in Family Court" (available in English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, and Russian)
- See all of LIFT guides on a variety of Family Court topics
- Learn more about the NY State KinGap subsidy -- financial support caregivers may be able to receive from the state
- Spread the word about LIFT's free services for Family Court litigants - download and distribute our flyer
- Find links to other helpful resources for grandparents and other relative caregivers