Volunteer: Impact Lives.
We deeply appreciate our community of volunteers who contribute so meaningfully to the success of LIFT's programs. Volunteers bring diverse experience, but they share a common vision: to provide compassionate support and legal assistance for the New York families who need us most.
Volunteer opportunities are available throughout New York City’s five boroughs. We invite you to participate:
- Join our Family Legal Connection (FLC)
Pro bono attorneys video conference with LIFT clients for 1-1 case preparation and support.
- Host a “Lunch and Learn”
About LIFT and Family Law subjects at your firm or business.
- Join a webinar on Family Law topics
- Participate in our community outreach events
Trained volunteers provide information at LIFT's legal clinics and "Know Your Legal Rights" workshops.
- Help translate LIFT’s Legal Resource Guides
Our guides are an important source of information and are available in 8 languages.
- Join a LIFT committee. Join our Board.